Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
- Delivery & Returns
|Fuel Bed Type||No|
|Max Heat Input (Kw)||No|
|Max Heat Output (Kw)||No|
|Air Vent Required?||No|
Get an instant quote on our made to measure fireplace hearths and order online using our tool below, if you are unsure of where to measure we have numerous diagrams to help with this.
All of our custom sizes fire fireplace hearths have a 2 week lead time from date of order.
Fill in your fireplace hearth details below for instant pricing and to order online today.
READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING
- For Gas Hearths if the total width is greater than 72'' or the total depth (including the tongue) is greater than 24'' then the hearth will be cut into 2 pieces. For example a hearth 60'' x 29'' = 2 pieces, 84'' x 32'' = 4 pieces (2 pieces at the front, 2 pieces at the back for the tongue)
- For solid fuel fires, you must select the SLABBED option. When the hearths are slabbed they are cut into sections (Typically 3 at the front and 2 at the back) meaning they will have join lines between each piece. The reason this needs to be done is solid fuel burns at higher temperatures meaning one piece hearths will usually crack under the excess heat.
- For FLAT hearths the height will always be 20mm (the thickness of the material)
- Slabbed hearths are not available FLAT
- Any Boxed and Lipped or Boxed Flush style hearths must be a minimum of 60mm high.
- NONE of the light coloured hearths can be slabbed due to discolouration.
REFUNDS & RETURNS Custom or made to measure items are 100% non-refundable.
All items will be delivered within 10-14 working days unless they are out of stock. On the rare occasion that an order is out of stock an e-mail will be sent with a revised expected delivery date.
Made to measure items including made to measure hearths are 100% non-refundable.
Standard products can be returned back to us within 14 working days providing they are unused and in their original condition.
To return an order ensure the products are well packed and include a note in the box with your name and postcode. To book a courier we would recommend a courier broker such as www.interparcel.com.
Our returns address is:
1090 Stockport Road