What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us or in relation to this website.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send us.
In addition we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
Security of your personal data
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from: unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password & firewall protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology – PROTX You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you by contacting us on 0161 431 8075 or via e-mail: email@example.com You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites. Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.